Marietta Sewer Line Repair Services
Providing a Friendly & Professional Customer Experience
A sewer line can become messy to repair. Problems can occur inside a home or business, or outside under lawns and sidewalks. Since gas lines and other piping can be near sewer lines, you need to have a professional technician take care of the problem. Our technicians at Pell Plumbing Co. Inc. are ready to handle your sewer line repair services in Marietta. Take a look at our client testimonials to see what your neighbors have been saying about our work!
Have foul odors coming from your clogged or broken sewer line? Contact us at (770) 659-7133 for immediate assistance. We’ll discuss how typical service is performed and the necessity of maintaining and keeping sewer lines in working order.
Common Problems with Sewer Lines
If sewer lines are not cleaned and checked on a regular basis, they are likely to crack or experience blockage:
- Blockages: Tree roots are usually the primary cause of problems in sewer lines—roots can find their way through cracks in the pipe and cause blockage. Foreign objects can also find their way into the sewer line and backup the system.
- Cracks: Extreme hot or cold temperatures can also cause cracks and breaks in the line, leading to broken pipes that need professional repair.
Signs that sewer lines need repair include sinks or toilets that back up after heavy use, and finding out that what was flushed down the toilet is coming up through another drain. If anything out of the ordinary is happening with your plumbing system, contact your plumber to have the sewer lines checked and cleaned.
Sewer Line Maintenance & Repair Methods
Sewer lines can be checked, cleaned, and repaired using a variety of methods, such as:
- Hydrojetting: Sending a stream of high-pressure water through your sewer line is an effective way to thoroughly clean the system.
- Chemical treatments: This method is used to destroy tree roots. A chemical foam is pumped through the pipes to clear out the roots.
- Pipe relining: To prevent roots from growing into the sewer lines, pipes are relined with an internal coating.
- Video inspection: A small TV camera is dropped into the sewer line to find the exact location of a break or blockage.
Our technicians will determine the best method depending on the specific problem, the easiest way to reach the sewer lines, and the kind of material the pipes are made of.
It’s a good idea to have sewer lines cleaned periodically even if there aren’t any noticeable problems. Proper maintenance can prevent future blockages or cracks, as well as detect smaller problems before they get worse.
Call Us Today!
At Pell Plumbing Co. Inc., we honor our commitments and provide the unexpected—genuinely honest customer service. We understand that our clients are the reason we continue to grow, and we are proud to offer quality plumbing solutions throughout the Marietta area.
We place warranties on our work because we stand behind the services our technicians provide.
We have been providing your homes with honest, friendly service since 1994.
We like the awards but we love that they honor the hard work our whole team puts into every job.
Good service, fair pricing, ethical, and kind.- Theresa Collins
Professional, Quality Service- Esther Davis
Jeff was amazing so incredibly helpful.- Courtney Morgan
Saved the day for us. Great service all around.- A Cole
Would Use Again- J.G.