About Pell Plumbing Co. Inc.
Our Beliefs as a Master Licensed Plumber in Marietta, GA
In years of serving Cobb County, we’ve learned that satisfying clients and earning their referrals is what makes and keeps us successful in this business. Our Marietta plumbers run our business ethically, following several guiding beliefs.
Pell Plumbing Co. Inc. hires quality, licensed plumbers, and we demonstrate that professionalism with every client contact, through our:
- Staff members
- Personal appearance
We believe each and every customer is entitled to:
- Polite customer service
- Experienced and knowledgeable technicians
- Options for repair vs. replacement
- Dependable written warranties
We believe the customer should be involved in the job, because:
- Plumbing can be unpredictable.
- We want you to be available to discuss options.
- It eliminates any surprises in the end.
We believe businesses should operate ethically, so you have our word we will not:
- Undertake a job we can’t do well.
- Use scare tactics for high-pressure sales.
- Make derogatory statements about the competition.
- Perform unnecessary work
We earn the trust of homeowners, contractors and property managers by honoring our commitments and by consistently providing the services they need. Pell Plumbing Co. Inc. understands the customer is the sole purpose of our being, and we are grateful to have them.
Schedule an estimate with our Marietta plumbers by calling us at (770) 659-7133 today.